David Mead Biography
- In the 1970's, he sold a specialty chemical company to Fortune 400 company
- In the 1980's, he was instrumental in leading the growth of a medical device company to $50 million in five years, while doing an IPO in the process.
- In the 1990's, he founded medical technology company and sold it to a major pharmaceutical corporation.
- In the 2000's, he developed and sold a regional consulting business to a private equity-backed group.
Dave is committed to improving the environment for small and mid-size businesses. He has been instrumental in developing peer groups for owners to exchange ideas and improve business practices. Dave also writes and speaks on a national basis about subjects that affect small and mid-size business. He walks-the-walk, serving many roles in the business community including the following.
- Founding board member of Colorado Directors Institute helping to increase numbers, quality and training of potential board members.
- Chairman and president of Association for Corporate Growth in Denver.
- Member of the board of ACG Global.
- Board member/chair for Colorado Companies to Watch - boosting opportunities for second-stage growth companies.
- Board member - Young Americans Center for Financial Education
- Board member - Young Americans Bank
- Board member of three private companies and previously for Chambers of Commerce in three cities.
It's all about results
Copyright © 2010 Mead Consulting Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved