As your company grows, why does it become harder to get work done?
Many fingers are pointing to company leadership - not necessarily the leadership of the top company executives - but rather the group of people who are the gatekeepers of information to and from your line organization.
What are other signs?
- Difficulty in attracting new customers.
- Loyal customers not buying additional products or services.
- Increase in disgruntled customers.
- The company president (or other executives) speaks but no one listens.
- Easy to start new things, but impossible to keep them going.
- Lots of reasons from line managers for why things aren't working.
- Increase in disagreements among your top executives.
- New executives/managers not fitting in well.
The Emerging Leadership process addresses the need for developing the thinking and belief systems of your company's managers.
It is time for an awakening! Some of your managers work within a mental context that is no longer valid for your company's long-term vision!
How does your company develop leadership among company executives?
We do know this - YOU CAN'T DEVELOP LEADERSHIP in a three-day seminar!
Building leaders requires commitment.
The Emerging Leadership process is a dynamic process that starts with an analysis of your company's major issues and communication patterns while engaging your major players. It includes one-on-one leadership coaching for your key players, appropriate intervention in work processes and a series of leadership seminars which include:
- Articulating and sustaining the vision.
- Creating change in the organization.
- Unleashing talent in others.
The Emerging Leadership process is tailored to the needs of your company.
- A proven process and technique.
- That is sequential and occurs over time.
- That builds on the company's strategy.
- By developing self-knowledge and communication.
- And results in greater commitment to the successful execution of company strategy and objectives.
The number one reason lack of leadership is so critical in growing companies is the inability current executives have to recognize the dilemma and act decisively.
Invest time and resources into your valuable and loyal senior managers that know your business and have helped build it.
It's all about results
Copyright © 2010 Mead Consulting Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved